If you complete a 120 TEFL or TESOL course or enroll in a Master degree program such as the Buffalo State, SUNY, graduate degree program for international educators in Thailand, offered by UEC, you can obtain work at third tier international schools, Thai Catholic schools, Thai private schools, or Thai Government schools. Without the above mentioned academic credentials, you may still be able to secure work at a Thai Government school. Facing classes of up to 55 students in a Thai school without having received appropriate training as part of a TESOL course makes teaching challenging and somewhat difficult, however, so we recommend a course that prepares you thoroughly. With a degree and a TESOL certificate, you can also work at language institutes such as ECC, EF, Boston Bright or Wall Street.

Please follow and like us: