To work legally in a Thai school environment, it is required that you have a teaching license. While in Thailand, it is enough to have a Thai teaching license along with your academic credentials to work as a teacher, but if you ever decide to leave Thailand, the Thai teaching license in combination with the earned US graduate credits in education is an additional benefit. Not only are these earned graduate credits acknowledged and recognized by any and all academic entities worldwide, but they will enable you to complete an advanced degree, should you decide to pursue such an endeavor.

Please follow and like us: