If you currently reside outside of Thailand and have paid your course deposit we can issue a letter to the Thai embassy or consulate of your choice indicating that you are enrolled in or course. This will enable you to receive a three month visa, which in turn gives you enough time to take the course and enjoy Thailand or secure work in that time.

Please follow and like us: